RESPONSIBLE EMPLOYER COVID-19 TESTING
According to the CDC Priorities, to get tested for Coronavirus in Los Angeles and the surrounding counties you had to exhibit symptoms of fever, coughing and shortness of breath. You had to be considered a PRIORITY 1 or PRIORITY 2 patient.
At American Nut’s employee COVID-19 testing site, everyone will be tested. Even if you are not demonstrating symptoms, you will be able to get a Coronavirus test, because of the generosity of your employer and the non-profit US Health Fairs.org making their resources available for your health and safety.
LabCorp and Fulgent laboratories test for COVID-19 with FDA approval under the emergency use authorization (EUA), as permitted by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
COVID-19 testing is free of charge, provided by American Nut, who partnered with US Health Fairs to set-up a testing site at the office in Carson, to evaluate and test you for SARS-CoV2. Results will be sent to you in 4-5 days. Click “Book A Test Today” below and follow all the next instructions. Your appointment is not confirmed until you complete the forms and they are submitted.
US Health Clinics’ medical outreach team will meet patients in a designated area at the office to test people in small groups of 10. At the time of testing a specimen will be collected by US Health Fairs trained staff and sent to LabCorp or Fulgent Genetics, the laboratories providing testing for COVID-19.
As a new patient, it is necessary that you complete your patient information form, with all of your personal & medical information, just as you would at every other doctor’s office or any hospital.
Out Of Pocket CostNo Co-Pay. All Insurance Accepted.
- US Health Fairs.org is a 501(c)3 which received donations from the community to perform these services for you.
- US Health Fairs.org bears the expenses of COVID-19 testing, hard to find medical supplies and the risk to our staff of contagious in-person visits.
- Valid insurance plans reimburse us for the cost of testing and laboratory results.
- US Health Clinics is an out-of-network provider, that has a laboratory relationship and is accepting personal insurance to cover the cost.
- Without valid insurance Emergency Medi-Cal will cover the total cost of testing, processing and laboratory results.
March 18, 2020 Congress passed a law that Coronavirus
treatment is supposed to be covered by all insurance plans.
US Health Clinics.org is an “out-of-network provider”.
Your insurance company will reimburse us for the
cost of your test and results. If you do not have any
insurance, Medi-Cal will cover the cost for your
COVID-19 test. We are doing our best to help.