Sponsoring a Health Fair will enable US Health Fairs to share practical and valuable health information to the members of your community.
- Promote good health
- Provide screening services for your community (and follow-up when screenings indicate further testing is required)
- Utilize health care professionals to identify potential health-related problems that can be eliminated or prevented from becoming serious if properly treated
- Provide your community with a variety of health education, information and resources
- Emphasize the practice of good health habits
- Connect with health organizations and agencies in your community