Coronavirus Testing for
Webb County Employees Only
US Health Fairs.org partnered with Webb County to relieve some of the congestion in emergency rooms and urgent cares and spare our already exhausted physicians from a further crush of patients and potential infection. Through their drive-up testing and house-call testing for senior citizens in Webb County, the US Health Clinics.org medical outreach team will test any patients who have may have been exposed to COVID-19 through community spread at no out of pocket cost to the patient.
According to the CDC Priorities, to get tested for Coronavirus in Los Angeles and the surrounding counties you had to exhibit symptoms of fever, coughing and shortness of breath. You had to be considered a PRIORITY 1 or PRIORITY 2 patient.
At Webb County’s no-cost COVID-19 testing site, if you feel you have been exposed to SARS-CoV2, even if you are not demonstrating symptoms, you will be able to get a Coronavirus test, because of the generosity of the non-profit US Health Fairs.org making their resources available to the public.
LabCorp and Fulgent laboratories test for COVID-19 with FDA approval under the emergency use authorization (EUA), as permitted by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
COVID-19 testing is free of charge, provided by Webb County, who partnered with US Health Fairs to set-up a drive-up testing site in Laredo, to evaluate and test you for SARS-CoV2. Results are usually sent to you in 48 hours. Click “Book A Test Today” below and follow all the next instructions. Your appointment is not confirmed until your New Patient Forms are submitted.
US Health Clinics’ medical outreach team will meet patients in the parking in Laredo to test people in the safety of their own cars. A US Health Clinics’ licensed Medical Doctor will facilitate a telemedicine consultation with each patient. At the testing site a specimen will be collected through the car window and sent to LabCorp, Quest or Fulgent Genetics, the laboratories providing testing for COVID-19.
As a new patient, it is necessary that you complete your patient information form, with all of your personal & medical information, just as you would at every other doctor’s office or any hospital.
Out Of Pocket CostNo Co-Pay. All Insurance Accepted.
- US Health Fairs.org is a 501(c)3 which received donations from the community to perform these services for you.
- US Health Fairs.org bears the expenses of COVID-19 testing, hard to find medical supplies and the risk to our staff of contagious in-person visits.
- Valid insurance plans reimburse us for the cost of testing and laboratory results.
- US Health Clinics is an out-of-network provider, that has a laboratory relationship and is accepting personal insurance to cover the cost.
- Without valid insurance Emergency Medi-Cal will cover the total cost of testing, processing and laboratory results.
- Only if you choose a personal house-call, we are requesting your generous donation of $150.
March 18, 2020 Congress passed a law that Coronavirus
treatment is supposed to be covered by all insurance plans.
US Health Clinics.org is an “out-of-network provider”.
Your insurance company will reimburse us for the
cost of your test and results. If you do not have any
insurance, Medi-Cal will cover the cost for your
COVID-19 test. We are doing our best to help.