According to the CDC Priorities, to get tested for Coronavirus in Los Angeles and the surrounding counties you have to exhibit symptoms of fever, coughing and shortness of breath. You also have to be considered a PRIORITY 1 or PRIORITY 2 patient. For details see the USHHS Priorities for testing Patients with Suspected COVID-19 Infection.
If you feel you have been exposed to SARS-CoV2, but you do not meet the Priority 1 or 2 criteria, your doctor may not be able to provide you with at Coronavirus test due to the limited supply of testing resources available to the public.
LabCorp and Fulgent laboratories test for COVID-19 with FDA approval under the emergency use authorization (EUA), as permitted by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
US Health Clinics medical outreach team is currently testing patients in the Carson Community Center parking lot in Carson, California, 90745 to test people in the safety of their own cars. Other locations will open soon. During this test, a team member will facilitate a telemedicine consultation and collect a specimen through the car window to send to LabCorp or Fulgent Genetics, the
laboratories providing testing for COVID-19. Most results will be reported to the patient within 48 hours after the date of testing.
There is no out of pocket fee for this COVID-19 testing.
As a new patient, it is necessary that you complete your patient information form, with all of your personal & medical information, just as you would at every other doctor’s office or any hospital.
Out Of Pocket CostNo Co-Pay. All Insurance Accepted.
- US Health Fairs.org is a 501(c)3 which received donations from the community to perform these services for you.
- US Health Fairs.org bears the expenses of COVID-19 testing, hard to find medical supplies and the risk to our staff of contagious in-person visits.
- Valid insurance plans reimburse us for the cost of testing and laboratory results.
- US Health Clinics is an out-of-network provider, that has a laboratory relationship and is accepting personal insurance to cover the cost.
- Without valid insurance Emergency Medi-Cal will cover the total cost of testing, processing and laboratory results.
- Only if you choose a premium house-call, are we requesting your generous donation of $150.
March 18, 2020 Congress passed a law that Coronavirus
treatment is supposed to be covered by all insurance plans.
US Health Clinics.org is an “out-of-network provider”.
Your insurance company will reimburse us for the
cost of your test and results. If you do not have any
insurance, Medi-Cal will cover the cost for your
COVID-19 test. We are doing our best to help.