San Luis Obispo Coronavirus Testing
COVID-19 TESTING AVAILABLE FOR EVERYONE
INCLUDING ASYMPTOMATIC PATIENTS
The nonprofit organization US Health Fairs.org has partnered with the County of San Luis Obispo to support re-opening, by quickly identifying individuals with COVID-19 . Through the County pop-up testign site, US Health Fairs medical will test any patient who may have been exposed to COVID-19 at no out of pocket cost to the patient.
What is the Testing Process?
If you think you may have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus:
- Select a location and time and book an appointment using this website.
- Arrive at the San Luis Obispo County testing site on your scheduled day and time to be tested on the spot.
- Your sample will be processed by FDA-approvedLabCorp and Fulgent Genetics Clinical Laboratory.
- US Health Fairs will send results to you within four days.
- If you test positive for COVID-19, your results will be provided to the County of San Luis Obispo Public Health Department and the CDC as required.
LabCorp and Fulgent laboratories test for COVID-19 with FDA approval under the emergency use authorization (EUA), as permitted by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
COVID-19 testing was at no cost to you and provided by the County of San Luis Obispo through a partnership with US Health Fairs.org.
Please visit https://www.emergencyslo.org/testing for local access to testing.
As a new patient, it is necessary that you complete your patient information form, with all of your personal & medical information, just as you would at every other doctor’s office or any hospital.
Out Of Pocket CostNo Co-Pay. All Insurance Accepted.
- US Health Fairs.org is a 501(c)3 which received donations from the community to perform these services for you.
- US Health Fairs.org bears the expenses of COVID-19 testing, hard to find medical supplies and the risk to our staff of contagious in-person visits.
- Valid insurance plans reimburse us for the cost of testing and laboratory results.
- US Health Clinics is an out-of-network provider, that has a laboratory relationship and is accepting personal insurance to cover the cost.
- Without valid insurance Emergency Medi-Cal will cover the total cost of testing, processing and laboratory results.
- Only if you choose a personal house-call, we are requesting your generous donation of $150.
March 18, 2020 Congress passed a law that Coronavirus
treatment is supposed to be covered by all insurance plans.
US Health Clinics.org is an “out-of-network provider”.
Your insurance company will reimburse us for the
cost of your test and results. If you do not have any
insurance, Medi-Cal will cover the cost for your
COVID-19 test. We are doing our best to help.